See my GitHub repository for some of the projects: pkrumins at github.
Also see my article "I pushed 30 of my projects to GitHub".
And another article "I pushed 20 more of my projects to GitHub".
And another article "I pushed 10 more of my projects to GitHub".
Currently largest project:
- Browserling - my startup - interactive cross-browser testing in your browser. [announcement, video]
- Testling CI - continuous integration cross-browser testing. [announcement]
Older larger projects:
- StackVM - makes virtual machines fun to use. [announcement]
- Physical alarm system, written in C and PHP.
- Door access control system (I'll post details soon), written in C, runs on DOS.
- Windows rootkit for penetration testing (I'll post detailed info on it soon), written in C++ on win32.
- Linux Intrusion detection and prevention system (details coming soon), written in C and Python.
- Traffic management and accounting system (details coming soon), written in PHP and Perl.
Some of the web projects I have done:
- digpicz - made this for Digg users before they had "Image" section. [article, source, video, interview, media announcement]
- reddit media - same for Reddit before it had thumbnail previews. [article, source, media announcement]
- reddit river - lightweight version of reddit for mobile phones. [article, source, media announcement]
- picurls - generalization of digpicz and reddit media. [article, source]
- catonmat.net - this website. [source]
Node.js related projects:
- node-png - a C++ module for node.js for producing PNG images.
- node-gif - a C++ module for node.js for producing GIF images.
- node-jpeg - a C++ module for node.js for producing JPEG images.
- node-video - a C++ module for node.js for producing Theora/OGG videos.
- node-base64 - a C++ module for node.js for encoding data to base64.
- node-image - a module for node.js that unifies node-png, node-gif and node-png.
- node-lazy - lazy lists for node.js.
- node-rfb - rfb protocol implementation in node.js (written together with James Halliday).
- node-browser - web browser in node.js.
- node-iptables - basic iptables control in node.js
- node-passwd - manage Unix users in node.js
- node-number-range - stream number ranges in node.js
- busy beaver - a turing machine implementation in c++ and python with visualization in perl that rusn the busy beaver. [source]
- feedburner graph generator - a perl program that generates nice-looking feedburner graphs. [source]
- codinghorror keyword analyzer - a perl program that scrapes statcounter for codinghorror's keywords. [source]
Many more. Please browse around my site to find them until I list them here.
Books that I have written:
Collection of Perl One-Liner scripts:
Here are also some of the older projects:
Programming cheat sheets:
- Awk cheat sheet
- Sed cheat sheet
- Ed cheat sheet
- Perl special variable cheat sheet
- Perl pack/unpack cheat sheet
- Screen cheat sheet
- Bash cheat sheet (emacs editing mode)
- Bash cheat sheet (vi editing mode)
- Bash history cheat sheet
- Set operations in Unix shell cheat sheet
- Gnu Coreutils cheat sheet
- Util-Linux cheat sheet
- Bash redirections cheat sheet
- Ascii cheat sheet
- Regular Expression character classes
- All cheat sheet summary