At Browserling we're building a network of online tools websites. Each site in the network focuses on one and only one tool category. Each tool does one and only one thing. The first twelve websites in the network are Online CSV Tools, which is all about working with Comma Separated Values files, Online TSV Tools, which is all about working with Tab Separated Values files, Online JSON Tools, which is all about working with JSON data, Online XML Tools, which is all about working with XML documents, Online YAML Tools, which is all about working with YAML configs, Online STRING Tools, which is all about working with strings, Online RANDOM Tools, which is all about doing random things, Online BINARY Tools, which is all about working with binary zeros and ones, Online PNG Tools, which is all about working with PNG images, Online HEX Tools, which is all about working with hexadecimal values, Online JPG Tools, which is all about working with JPEG images, Online ASCII Tools, which is all about working with ASCII charset.
Today we're releasing the thirteenth site.
The thirteenth site in our network is Online Math Tools. Online Math Tools is a collection of simple, free and easy to use utilities for doing all kinds of mathy things. There are no ads, popups or other garbage. Just math utilities that work in your browser. Load variables and instantly get result.
Here's a list of all math tools:
- Generate and View L-system Rules
- Generate Prime Numbers
- Generate Fibonacci Numbers
- Generate Negafibonacci Numbers
- Generate Fibonacci Primes
- Generate Fibonacci Words
- Generate Tribonacci Words
- Generate Lucas Numbers
- Generate Negalucas Numbers
- Generate Lucas Primes
- Generate Perfect Numbers
- Generate Random Numbers
- Generate Look-and-say Sequence
- Generate Prouhet-Thue-Morse Sequence
- Generate Paperfolding Sequence
- Generate Kolakoski Sequence
- Generate Gijswijt's Sequence
- Generate Rudin-Shapiro Sequence
- Generate Baum-Sweet Sequence
- Generate Pi Digits
- Generate e Digits
- Generate Golden Ratio Digits
- Calculate a Factorial
- Generate Pascal's Triangle
- Transpose a Matrix
- Invert a Matrix
- Multiply Matrices
- Find the Determinant of a Matrix
- Generate a Hilbert Curve
- Generate a Dragon Curve
- Generate a Peano Curve
- Generate a Moore Curve
- Generate a Gosper Curve
- Generate a Sierpinski Arrowhead Curve
- Generate a Sierpinski Triangle
- Generate a Sierpinski Curve
- Generate a Koch Star
- Generate a Levy C Curve
- Generate a Morton Z-Order Curve
Here are upcoming math tools:
- Find n-th e Digit
- Find n-th Golden Ratio Digit
- Find n-th Pi Digit
- Find Prime Factors
- Test if a Number is a Prime
- Test if a Number is a Fibonacci Number
- Decode a Look-and-say Sequence
- Generate a Moser-de Bruijn Sequence
- Generate a Random Matrix
- Generate an Identity Matrix
- Check if a Matrix is Singular
- Find the Co-factor Matrix
- Find the Adjugate Matrix
- LU Factor a Matrix
- Find Matrix Eigenvalues
- Draw a Apollonian Gasket
- Draw a Mandelbrot Fractal
- Draw a Julia Fractal
- Draw a Rauzy Fractal
- Draw a Vicsek Fractal
- Draw a Quadric Cross Fractal
- Draw a T-square Fractal
- Draw a Sierpinski Carpet Fractal
- Draw a Sierpinski Pentagon Fractal
- Draw a Sierpinski Hexagon Fractal
- Draw a Fibonacci Word Fractal
- Draw Cantor Set Fractal
- Draw Asymmetric Cantor Set Fractal
- Draw Generalized Cantor Set Fractal
- Draw Smith-Volterra-Cantor Set Fractal
- Draw Cantor Dust Fractal
- Draw Blancmange Fractal Curve
- Draw Weierstrass Function
- Draw Minkowski Question-mark Curve
- Draw Thomae's Function
- Draw Dirichlet's Function
The next few sites are onlineIMAGEtools, onlineUTF8tools, onlineGIFtools, onlineBMPtools, onlinePDFtools, onlineHASHtools, onlineBROWSERtools, onlineCRYPTOtools, onlineAUDIOtools, onlineCSStools, onlineJStools, and then 10 more.
See you next time!
You can draw icy patterns:
And you can draw pentadendrites:
And you can draw islands:
And you can draw fractal trees:
And you can draw many other things.
Try it out yourself and see you next time!
My book will make you the command line god. You'll be able to solve problems in seconds that take mere mortals hours.
8000 bundles sold in the first 24 hrs! Make it 8001 and get it in Linux Geek Humble Bundle.
See you next time!
Levy C curve can lift more than you can.
Work out some more and see you next time!