Follow me on Twitter for my latest adventures!
So I created my own tools. No ads, no garbage, just plain text tools all in one place. Press button, get result.
I just added 13 more tools that you may sometimes need. Browserling's tool collection now has 35 different tools and more tools are coming.
Here are the new tools:
- Generate MySQL Password - Generate a mysql or mariadb password (convert plain text to MySQL PASSWORD type.)
- AES Encrypt - Encrypt plain text using AES encryption algorithm. (Useful for quickly sharing private data on the internet.)
- AES Decrypt - Decrypt AES encrypted data to plain text.
- RC4 Encrypt - Encrypt plain text using RC4 encryption algorithm.
- RC4 Decrypt - Decrypt RC4 encrypted data to plain text.
- ROT13 Encode/Decode - Encode and decode strings and text using ROT13 algorithm.
- MD5 Hasher - Compute MD5 hashes of strings and text.
- SHA256 Hasher - Compute SHA256 hashes of strings and text.
- CRC32 Hasher - Compute CRC32 hashes of strings and text.
- MD4 Hasher - Calculate MD4 hashes of strings and text.
- SHA1 Hasher - Calculate SHA1 hashes of strings and text.
- SHA512 Hasher - Calculate SHA512 hashes of strings and text.
- Text-to-Hex Converter - Convert strings and text to hex (and format it.)
And here are all the other tools:
- URL Encode - encode special URL chars to %XX percent sign encoding.
- URL Decode - decode %XX percent sign chars back to normal chars.
- HTML Encode - encode special HTML characters to HTML entities.
- HTML Decode - decode HTML entities to normal characters.
- HTML Prettify - Pretty print HTML code.
- HTML Minify - Compress HTML code.
- JSON Prettify - Pretty print JSON data (add spaces, newlines and indentation).
- JSON Minify - Compress JSON data (remove all spaces, tabs, newlines and indentation).
- CSS Prettify - Prettify CSS stylesheets.
- CSS Minify - Compress CSS stylesheets.
- XML Prettify - Pretty print XML data structures.
- XML Minify - Compress XML data structures.
- Convert JSON to XML - Convert JSON data structures to XML data structures.
- Convert XML to JSON - Convert XML to JSON.
- Convert UNIX time to UTC time - Convert UNIX Epoch time to UTC time. (Useful if you store timestamps as UNIX time in database.)
- Convert UTC time to UNIX time - Convert UTC time to UNIX Epoch.
- Convert IP to Decimal - Convert IPs to integer decimals. (Useful if you store IPs as integers in database.)
- Convert Decimal to IP - Convert integers back to proper IP addresses.
- Base64 Encode - Convert ascii/unicode/utf8/utf16/utf32 strings to base64 strings.
- Base64 Decode - Convert base64 strings back to original strings.
Next few tools that I'm adding are csv-to-json converter, json-to-cvs converter, bcrypt() password generator, bcrypt() password validator, and more hashing tools. I've also asked my UI/UX designer to create a nice UI for the tools so that's another change coming soon.
Until next time!