Follow me on Twitter for my latest adventures!
Cross-browser testing is a serious business and it needs more fun, so I hired a comedian to write original one-liner jokes for Browserling. Here are a dozen more new, original web developer jokes.
Did you miss the first blog post about webdev jokes? Here it is: New, Original Web Developer Jokes.
- While humans have to pay for each drink at the bar, a web browser is able to just open a tab.
- Internet Explorer goes shopping. An employee asks, "Do you need help?" Internet Explorer responds, "No. Just browsing".
- The best guys to be in a relationship with are web designers because understand that to make something great, it takes time to develop.
- A web developer's house is usually stuffy because when the house isn't in use, they close the windows.
- A web developer can make a mobile home look like a mansion simply because they know it's all about the layout.
- An empty Internet browser is an automatic omission of guilt.
- Did you know, Google Chrome's logo is the son of the kid's electronic game, Simon.
- The best Presidential candidate would be a web developer because they have to make things work on different platforms.
- My grandma never got to experience the Internet, not because she was too old, but because she used Internet Explorer.
- A web developer left a restaurant before ordering because he hated the menus. They were foldouts and he prefers dropdowns.
- You'll never see a web developer driving a fancy, shinny, car. Sure, they like the polished look, but hate buffering.
- Internet Explorer does a great job of downloading Chrome.
Have fun and until next time!