Follow me on Twitter for my latest adventures!
I've over-engineered the heck out of Browserling's Webcomic and now every cartoon is available in 14 different formats. Examples:
- https://comic.browserling.com/full-stack.png (PNG)
- https://comic.browserling.com/full-stack-hires.png (PNG - high resolution)
- https://comic.browserling.com/full-stack-fb.png (PNG - facebook optimized)
- https://comic.browserling.com/full-stack-raw.png (PNG - raw, just the cartoon)
- https://comic.browserling.com/full-stack.gif (GIF)
- https://comic.browserling.com/full-stack.jpg (JPEG)
- https://comic.browserling.com/full-stack.webp (WEBP)
- https://comic.browserling.com/full-stack.bmp (BMP)
- https://comic.browserling.com/full-stack.tiff (TIFF)
- https://comic.browserling.com/full-stack.ico (ICO)
- https://comic.browserling.com/full-stack.pdf (PDF)
- https://comic.browserling.com/full-stack.ps (PS)
- https://comic.browserling.com/full-stack.eps (EPS)
- https://comic.browserling.com/full-stack.html (HTML - self contained, base64 encoded inline images)
Also the comic now has a manual because I've also added an API and other interesting things.
Edit: Now 16 formats:
- https://comic.browserling.com/full-stack.rtf (RTF)
- https://comic.browserling.com/full-stack.xls (XLS)
Until next time.