This is quite intereseting.
It's no coincidence that the author Raymond Smullyan used birds to model combinators. Combinators were invented by Haskell B. Curry and he loved watching birds.
Here's an article published in Reading Eagle, a newspaper in Reading, Pennsylvania, on Dec 2, 1967 that interviews Haskell Curry about his hobby. It's quite funny. Read it.
Mathematics Teacher Enjoys Bird Watching
Until next time!
I love Gary Vaynerchuk. I've been his #1 fan for almost 10 years. In many of his videos he mentions buying NY Jets so I created this funny website that tells you if Gary Vee has bought NY Jets yet.
If you don't know who Gary is or why he wants to buy NY Jets then watch this video.
Now go and watch all his other videos and until next time!
I love having fun at Browserling, so I hired a comedian to write some new, original jokes and one-liners about web developers, web designers, web, and browsers.
Here they are! I hand picked the best jokes:
- What did Times New Roman say to Comic Sans? ... I hate your type.
- You're in a
.classof your own.
- Both my parents are web devs. They named me Bob... They named my brother, Bob12459.
- What was the web developer doing in the bathroom?... Taking a crop.
- You can't tell me what to do - you're not my web developer.
- Say that to my interface!
- If you can't make a web design... you may have a future teaching web design.
- We were designed to be together. Mark it up to fate!
- We sent a web developer to the store to get the newspaper. He came back with The Times New Roman.
- I design websites for people... if you're on a budget, no problem... as long as it's a big budget.
- Don't be self-conscious, but I love looking at your <body>.
Have fun and until next time!
Exciting news everyone! We just created a new logo and design for Browserling!
We put accent on the word "browser" instead of "ling" because Browserling is all about browsers and not lings. ;) Alien ship has a history. In the previous logo the alien ship was illuminating "e" as in Internet Explorer so we decided to use it as Browserling's mascot in the new design.
Here is the new design (click it for full scale image or visit www.browserling.com to see it live).
Just for comparison, here's the old design.
Browserling is an interactive cross-browser testing service that lets you quickly test your webpages in all most popular web browsers - Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Opera, and Safari.
Until next time!