Remember my two posts (post one, post two) about new web developer jokes? Well, I just hired an illustrator to turn these jokes into cartoons. She did such an awesome job that I realized it would be fantastic to turn these cartoons into a new web comic series about web developers, web designers, web programmers, and browsers so I just launched comic.browserling.com!
I've added social features such as sharing cartoons on Pinterest, Twitter, Facebook quickly. You can also email cartoons to your friend without leaving the website and you can download the cartoons with one click.
All cartoons are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International. You can share, remix, transform, copy, link to, redistribute cartoons and jokes but you can't sell them.
Visit comic.browserling.com, share some cartoons with your friends, and until next time!
Cross-browser testing is a serious business and it needs more fun, so I hired a comedian to write original one-liner jokes for Browserling. Here are a dozen more new, original web developer jokes.
Did you miss the first blog post about webdev jokes? Here it is: New, Original Web Developer Jokes.
- While humans have to pay for each drink at the bar, a web browser is able to just open a tab.
- Internet Explorer goes shopping. An employee asks, "Do you need help?" Internet Explorer responds, "No. Just browsing".
- The best guys to be in a relationship with are web designers because understand that to make something great, it takes time to develop.
- A web developer's house is usually stuffy because when the house isn't in use, they close the windows.
- A web developer can make a mobile home look like a mansion simply because they know it's all about the layout.
- An empty Internet browser is an automatic omission of guilt.
- Did you know, Google Chrome's logo is the son of the kid's electronic game, Simon.
- The best Presidential candidate would be a web developer because they have to make things work on different platforms.
- My grandma never got to experience the Internet, not because she was too old, but because she used Internet Explorer.
- A web developer left a restaurant before ordering because he hated the menus. They were foldouts and he prefers dropdowns.
- You'll never see a web developer driving a fancy, shinny, car. Sure, they like the polished look, but hate buffering.
- Internet Explorer does a great job of downloading Chrome.
Have fun and until next time!
Another exciting news at Browserling. I just launched Browserling's Bug Hunter! It was one of the most requested features. I listened to my users and here it is.
What is Bug Hunter?
Bug Hunter is the quickest tool to report issues on your website.
Just load the website in Browserling, click Bug Hunter, add annotations and upload the screenshot to Imgur or send it by email with one click. It's awesome.
Next we're adding CloudUp upload support, Dropbox and Google Drive support. You'll be able to save your bug hunts directly to your cloud drives.
Give it a go, let me know what you think and until next time!
This is quite intereseting.
It's no coincidence that the author Raymond Smullyan used birds to model combinators. Combinators were invented by Haskell B. Curry and he loved watching birds.
Here's an article published in Reading Eagle, a newspaper in Reading, Pennsylvania, on Dec 2, 1967 that interviews Haskell Curry about his hobby. It's quite funny. Read it.
Mathematics Teacher Enjoys Bird Watching
Until next time!
I love Gary Vaynerchuk. I've been his #1 fan for almost 10 years. In many of his videos he mentions buying NY Jets so I created this funny website that tells you if Gary Vee has bought NY Jets yet.
If you don't know who Gary is or why he wants to buy NY Jets then watch this video.
Now go and watch all his other videos and until next time!