It's not at all important to get it right the first time. It's vitally important to get it right the last time.
Andrew Hunt and David Thomas
I am doing a startup!
Cross-browser testing from your browser!
I have written my fourth book!
Be faster than Larry Wall in the shell!
You're replying to a comment by Eric TF Bat.
Nicely done, but #119 is in error as of this writing. It matches a single digit, or two digits, or a one or two followed by two digits under six. That means it won't match its own one-liner number! Or any other useful numbers like 192 and 168 and 127, which come up a lot in IP addresses.
I believe a correct regexp would be:
- any one or two digits, optionally starting with "1", so that's 0-9, 00-99, and also 100-199 and (redundantly but harmlessly) 10-19 again
- 200 to 249
- 250 to 255
I haven't run a test, but I'm reasonably confident that it's right.
(why do I need your e-mail?)
It would be nice if you left your e-mail address. Sometimes I want to send a private message, or just thank for the great comment. Having your e-mail really helps.
I will never ever spam you.
(Your twitter handle, if you have one.)
* use <pre>...</pre> to insert a plain code snippet.
* use <pre lang="lang">...</pre> to insert a syntax highlighted code snippet.
For example, <pre lang="python">...</pre> will insert Python highlighted code.
* use <code>...</code> to highlight a variable or a single shell command.
* use <a href="url" nospam>title</a> to insert links.
<a href="url" nospam>title</a>
* use other HTML tags, such as, <b>, <i>, <blockquote>, <sup>, <sub> for text formatting.
Type the word "apple_277": (just to make sure you're a human)
Please preview the comment before submitting to make sure it's OK.
Peter Krumins' blog about programming, hacking, software reuse, software ideas, computer security, browserling, google and technology.
Reach me at:
Or meet me on:
Subscribe through an RSS feed:
Subscribe through email:
Enter your email address:
Delivered by FeedBurner
See all top articles
See all downloads
See more detailed list of recent articles
See more detailed category information
See more detailed list of all articles