You're viewing a comment by Peteris Krumins and its responses.

July 27, 2011, 10:40

I went to get the funding on a B1 visa. I do not have permanent stay permit. B1 allows you to stay in the US for up to 6 months at a time.

Reply To This Comment

(why do I need your e-mail?)

(Your twitter name, if you have one. (I'm @pkrumins, btw.))

Type the word "browser_263": (just to make sure you're a human)

Please preview the comment before submitting to make sure it's OK.