You're replying to a comment by YJH.

YJH Permalink
November 24, 2009, 17:39

Dude, there is no such thing as a M.Sc. in computer science at MIT. You have to enroll in a PhD program and they'll give you a masters degree after completing two years of your PhD. I know that Stanford, Harvard, and Brown have masters programs in CS.

Reply To This Comment

(why do I need your e-mail?)

(Your twitter name, if you have one. (I'm @pkrumins, btw.))

Type the first letter of your name: (just to make sure you're a human)

Please preview the comment before submitting to make sure it's OK.