Any code of your own that you haven't looked at for six or more months might as well have been written by someone else.
I am doing a startup!
Cross-browser testing from your browser!
I have written my fourth book!
Be faster than Larry Wall in the shell!
You're replying to a comment by Amr Malik.
to get this working on you cygwin install do this:
1. start cygwin (cygwin.bat or something to that effect)
2. create a .vim directory in your $HOME
2a. create a .vimrc file in your $HOME
3. unzip the snipmate.zip in that such that all the subdirs are under .vim/
4. put the following line in your .vimrc file you created earlier:
filetype plugin on
5. restart Vim
NOTE: you're doing 2a. to make sure your Vim starts in 'nocompatible' mode as the snipmate plugin won't work in VI compatibility mode which was default in my Cygwin install.
HTH those who are trying this on a cygwin on XP setup.
(why do I need your e-mail?)
It would be nice if you left your e-mail address. Sometimes I want to send a private message, or just thank for the great comment. Having your e-mail really helps.
I will never ever spam you.
(Your twitter handle, if you have one.)
* use <pre>...</pre> to insert a plain code snippet.
* use <pre lang="lang">...</pre> to insert a syntax highlighted code snippet.
For example, <pre lang="python">...</pre> will insert Python highlighted code.
* use <code>...</code> to highlight a variable or a single shell command.
* use <a href="url" nospam>title</a> to insert links.
<a href="url" nospam>title</a>
* use other HTML tags, such as, <b>, <i>, <blockquote>, <sup>, <sub> for text formatting.
Type the word "network_151": (just to make sure you're a human)
Please preview the comment before submitting to make sure it's OK.
Peter Krumins' blog about programming, hacking, software reuse, software ideas, computer security, browserling, google and technology.
Reach me at:
Or meet me on:
Subscribe through an RSS feed:
Subscribe through email:
Enter your email address:
Delivered by FeedBurner
See all top articles
See all downloads
See more detailed list of recent articles
See more detailed category information
See more detailed list of all articles