Follow me on Twitter for my latest adventures!
I love having fun at Browserling, so I hired a comedian to write some new, original jokes and one-liners about web developers, web designers, web, and browsers.
Here they are! I hand picked the best jokes:
- What did Times New Roman say to Comic Sans? ... I hate your type.
- You're in a
.classof your own.
- Both my parents are web devs. They named me Bob... They named my brother, Bob12459.
- What was the web developer doing in the bathroom?... Taking a crop.
- You can't tell me what to do - you're not my web developer.
- Say that to my interface!
- If you can't make a web design... you may have a future teaching web design.
- We were designed to be together. Mark it up to fate!
- We sent a web developer to the store to get the newspaper. He came back with The Times New Roman.
- I design websites for people... if you're on a budget, no problem... as long as it's a big budget.
- Don't be self-conscious, but I love looking at your <body>.
Have fun and until next time!